Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Monday, January 2, 2012

Bulk Day Four: STAGNANT

Ah, it's day four already. I guess I started at a good timing, since time is just flying by so quickly.

It's been an extremely uneventful few days, but I'm glad I've been able to keep my diet strong.

Today was a good example of eating everything on time and eating the right stuff. Eggs, bread, YTF, chicken (loads of chicken), rice, soy, whey.

Decided against gym today since I knew I was going to be half hearted if I went. Tuesday would be a better day instead; gym in the morning and MONDAY NIGHT RAW (WITH 2/1/2012 MYSTERY REVEALED TML OMG) after that! Just the way I like it.

Sometimes, when I look at the mirror and yea, there's a bit of progress but I'm still so far away from my goals (STILL so damn skinny!!). It's terribly difficult to bulk up cleanly. It's way more difficult than cutting for sure. I can definitely vouch that this phase is much more difficult than "ST65". It's so demoralizing but every now and then I will have visions of all the haters and all those idiots who think I'm a joke. Yea, it gets my mind back into the game immediately and keeps me going.

Anyway my body is well rested since last Thur's A SS workout and tomorrow I am SO READY to do 77.5kg DL!! Breaking personal bests every week is gooood!!

Ok, that's all for today.

Total protein: 230.3g

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger