Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, September 17, 2010

"Honestly, I don't know what's going on"

The above mentioned title just summarizes how we, or I, especially, felt for the past two days.

If you may have already know, I faced a sucky situation in which I wasn't able to participate in the Nicorette Quitter's Run. However, after like 10000 times of things changing here and there, lots of confusion and unconfirmed rumors, I am still able to go for it tomorrow. YAY! 

It is an extremely long and complicated story. And I've learnt one simple lesson from doing Istana; nothing is CONFIRMED until the last SECOND. How true it was for my case. 

If anyone wants a feel of being in Istana platoon, I would describe it as: emo---MORE EMO-----SUPER EMO----SUPER HAPPY!!---nervous---paranoid---SUPER DUPER EMO---SUPER HAPPY AGAIN---SUPPPPPER FREAKING EMO---and the cycle continues. 

Basically, it's all mindf*** stuff. 

Going to cut things short now, as I need my 7 hours of sleep. Back on track, back on focus. I had given up on the run just less than 48 hours ago but now that I can make it, I just wanna remind myself to get serious! Tomorrow is 7.5km! Aiming for 37 min and below, which is tough, but if I break it, I would have reached the next level =)))

Haha...after all that's said and done, after the dust clears...I'm still able to make it tomorrow. 

You'd be the death of me. *Smiles sheepishly*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger