Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Monday, September 6, 2010

Stalling and Recuperation -End-

This is the final day of "Stalling and Recuperation". 

The 'hiberating mode' has stopped. I have done minimum exercise. I have ate a lot.  

I'm glad I have gone through the past 7 days and survived.

Guys, have you taken this time to catch up? Did you train your hardest? I know I went into a deep slumber. And my fitness has dropped ten folds, indeed. Did you cease your chance, these last 7 days, to overtake me?

Today, the F***king stalling ends. I am restarting my training tomorrow. I am going back to where I left off. 

I have recovered from  this illness, and things are back to normal now.

It's going to be brutal. I am going to rage. With AHM this Sunday, I am going to kill it, starting tomorrow, with my first gym session for a l-o-o-o-n-g time. 

I have stalled enough. I have recuperated. 

Lab
is
BACK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger