Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, January 28, 2010

...And the wait is...still on.

Damn it guys, I really wanted to upload my song by today but there are some serious problems. First, to embed songs into blogger, I have to upload the song onto one of the file hosting webs like imeem or lastfm itself. But coming into tt, I found out I can't upload to those either cos' my file type is wrong. (Somehow, even after I converted into the appropriate one) Even If I managed to upload it, the song is not in its entirety as the program tt lets me convert my WAV. file to mp3 only converts 60% for trial version. Sucks, but, really can't help it. Bottom line is, I'm gonna re-record it (AGAIN...) using my phone camera. After tt, upload to youtube or directly to the blog or something. Srsly this is getting on my nerves a bit...anw, I haven't re-recorded it, will be doing it maybe tml cos' right now there are ppl home and the mood's just not right la...

Update on ST 61 ...Completed a timed 2.4km run. I managed to get 11 min 19 sec. Well...not the best of timings, definitely can be improved, but if we look optimistically, it was a great improvement off my previous timing of 12min 30 sec. Moreover, the wind resistance was atrocious today. But all in all I'd say it's a good start! Can't wait to beat this and reach the 10min ++ mark!

Weight seems to have stopped fluctuating. Still highly unrealistic to hit 61kg by Sunday though. Did HIIT today, during the timed 2.4km itself. Today's training marks the end of my running phase of this cut! For the weekends, I will most probably be training pull ups and push ups. Maybe I'll even add in a LISS tml morning, if possible.

Gonna end abruptly...this song problem is really dampening my mood...

QOTD: What?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger