Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finally, my song is UP!

Yes, I've finally managed to upload my song on Youtube and now it's ready for viewing. This is my first completed song with fully written lyrics so I'm quite satisfied with it. It's basically a love song about a guy who writes a song for his fallen love...something like "Sorry seems to be the hardest word". Content wise I mean, my song sounds nothing like it. Anyway, I really put some effort into this one, the whole production is very primitive and amateur, but it was the best I could come up with given my resources. The lyrics are also very simple and might I add, cheesy, so just bear with it haha. Also, the "drums" beat is just recorded with my fingers on a metal tin can. (TOLD YOU it was primitive!) Yea, and in case you don't realise, the initial melody is actually the "piano" riff. (So embarrassing...me no money buy piano can?!) So, here it is, fresh from my "recording studio" (my room), I present to you, "Bittersweet" demo version





Lyrics:

The first time I saw you
You were alone
My mind went blank and I had
to wake up
You were the most beautiful girl
I had ever seen
Yet you broke my heart
So many times
Ever since

Maybe I was wrong?
Maybe you were right?
Maybe I was too stupid to know
But in the end
I realised
Bittersweet

I gave all of my love to you girl
Yet we are still not meant to be one
And it's so bittersweet
Bittersweet

So I guess I have to
Live all alone
But baby I can tell you
It hurts so much
The days we spent together I,
Will never forget
If I can't have you
I just have to
Let you go

(Chorus)

I keep this song as our final parting gift
Hope you will find someone
Who suit you more than me
As long as you're happy...woah

Maybe I was wrong.
Maybe you were right.
Maybe I was too stupid to know
But in the end
I realised
Bittersweet
This is all of my raw emotions
Put into one simple song for you
And it's called "Bittersweet"
Bittersweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger