Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time to get motivated!

So i had quite a fine day today, hanging out with ch and stuff. But the most important thing I think I acquired today was, not the Havaianas flip flops (which was pretty sweet though), but getting the wake up call that I was getting fat.

Yea, I know at 174 cm and 65kg I'm know I'm considered pretty slim relatively but...as they say your greatest opponent is yourself and I tell you, when I saw those pix of me a few months ago with those abs, DAMN, it really did hit home quite hard and ultimately made me realise I had to do something-that is to regain the elusive sexy 6 pack chocolate bar, babey!

So whatever I'm gonna post next isn't really gonna perk your interest radar but if you'd like to read, by all means!

Event: "ST 63"

Dates: 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.

Target: To hit 63kg in five days by eating clean and working out everyday according to planned schedule.

Requirements: Chicken breast meat 2kg ($16.00), chicken bouillon, YTF, Mr Bean, banana, honeydew, porridge.

Restricted: Any flavoured drinks, cheat meals, snacks.

Workout: Fasted AM LISS 4km/ 3 days, HIIT 1.8km 200/100/ 4 days, Pull-ups training, 8 min abs (complete 2 sessions minimum), 5km WCP run (once minimum).

Daily caloric intake: ~1700 kcal

*everything is tentative, subjected to changes.

Phew, seems like a pretty tough schedule, and I'm kinda regretting now. Such a loooong time I've not followed a diet plan of such high standards so I'm quite uncertain if I would be able to succeed. The most important thing is to avoid injuries and hope that I won't hit a plateau. That said Lab, please put in 100% commitment to this cutting phase, it's a short one, only 5 days, please, you've been through worse, so I don't need to motivate you more, you know what you're capable of man!

QOTD: Pain is temporary, glory is forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger