Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It wasn't a fluke!!!

Wow, I feel brilliant now, you know why? I stepped out of my comfort zone and completed a 6.3km jog around the Pandan Resevoir loop just now! As you know, I'm currently on my cutting phase so I've been vigorously working out. But this 6km run was not initially on my schedule or plan so I feel pretty damn good to be able to attempt and even complete it. Took me around a good 40mins to complete, which is a pretty average time, and I will be looking forward to improving this timing the next time! Although 6km is not something to brag about to long dist. runners, to me it was quite a challenge and the most important thing is I managed to finish it without stopping or feeling too shack after it, AND proved to myself that my first and only completed run around the resevoir last time was not a fluke.

Today is day 3 of "ST 63" and the ship is still sailing smoothly baby, and the added 6km run would only serve to aid in the success of this cut. Yea...

Going off for some delicious Yong Tau Foo, can't wait man.

Oh ya, I googled and found some stunning pix of the resevoir, so decided to post them here. Enjoy!




QOTD:
You rise, you fall, you're down and you rise again.
What don't kill ya, make ya more strong!
-Metallica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger