Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scent vs Stench

Is this blog still alive??!! Hello? Anyone there?? Duh...I'm becoming mental.

Let's cut the crap and get straight to the chase. I F***king HATE BANGALAS. Not Indian's (well, mostly) but those disgusting BANGALAS. AND THE WORST IS THEY KEEP SNEAKING INTO MY LIFE LIKE FREAKING ANTS ATTRACTED TO SWEETS!? ARGH...

Firstly, their smell. Oh my freaking gosh they are SO SMELLY! How the hell do they manage to even live in a body that smell like this??!! It's disgusting, pungent, strong, suffocating, intoxicating, and plain YUCKS SMELL LA. I swear every time I that BANGALA smell enters my nose and into my head, my brain cells starts rotting away one by one. Walao eh can you believe these unhygienic, dirty, filthy pieces of shit! I'm being brutally blunt but it's the horrible truth! THIS is the reason why people come up with all those racist jokes about BANGALA being shit cos' they really act like it! URGH.

Secondly, I think most of them are GAY la! Wad the hell like everytime you pass by some construction site or jurong area you'll confirm see two BANGALAS holding hands. WTF? Some people say they are just brother brother but to me that's just GAY. And the worst is they don't know what is a comfort zone. They will get so close to each other when they are talking like WTF. Which brings me to one incident I cannot forget. Or many incidents of the same nature. When you're taking MRT, then during the peak hours, OH MY GOD suddenly the influx of BANGALAS come into the train. Then because so many ppl and everybody is sqeezing. And the group of them came standing near me. As in, 1cm from my body. YA. Somemore I was at the corner, so I was literally TRAPPED by them. It's already unbearable with their BODY SMELL. BUT. (GETTING HEADACHE NOW AS I TYPE) THEY HAD TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH AND START TALKING. WAAAAAAAAAALALLLLLLLLLAAAAAOOOOOOOO....THEY INSTANTLY RELEASE THAT HEATY, STINKY, ROTTEN, PUTRID, PUNGENT, UNBEARABLE GARANG GUNI SMELL AIYO I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Some of you may say, oh, it's the powder or flower they bath with. It's ritualistic. Whatever leh. If the smell creates a nuisance publicly, then its a major problem and they should be forced to stop.

And lastly, their might be some BANGALA sympathizers who argue, "Oh they so poor cannot afford basic necessities to keep hygenic". Let me tell you, it's not because of that. THEY ARE JUST PLAIN DIRTY LAZY ANIMALS BY NATURE! YOU KNOW WHY I SAY THIS? JUST NOW WHILE ON MY WAY HOME, I WALKED BY THE FIELD BESIDE JE LIBRARY AND GUESS WHAT IS SAW? A BANGALA WORKER BLOODY HAVING A NICE PEE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. AND PEOPLE WERE WALKING BY! HE WAS OPENLY AND SHAMELESSLY EXPOSING HIS PRIVATES AND URINATING IN PUBLIC! AND WORST STILL, IT WASN'T A QUICKIE. I THINK HE TOOK A WHOLE MINUTE TO SLOWLY ENJOY BEFORE WALKING TO THE BUS STOP. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW DIRTY HIS HANDS ARE? AND ALL THE GERMS HE WILL BRING TO THE BUS? Lucky I wasn't taking same bus as him. AND HE STILL GRAB HIS BALLS AND SCRATCH WHILE TALKING TO HIS OTHER BANGALA FRIENDS.

I hate bangalas. I really hate them. Ya they are the building blocks of our nation (literally). They are required to construct all shopping centres, houses, buildings, structures, I get that. But seriously, the Government really need to make new laws to force them to buck up on their hygiene and teach them basic courtesy. If not just get rid of ALL BANGALAS and import more PRC instead. Not saying PRC are the best, but at least they are wayyy better than BANGALAS.

I am xenophobic against BANGALAS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna publitize my self composed new song on my blog soon. By next week. Will try to reach as many people as possible. Stay tuned!

QOTD: Lab hates BANGALAS, period.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Update on "ST 63"

Verdict? It was a successful one. Managed to step out of comfort zone and routine meals and challenged myself. After 6 days, here is the summary:

Completed Workouts:

  • Fasted AM LISS 4km jog x1
  • HIIT 1.8km/ LISS 800m x1
  • 6.3km reservoir run x1
  • 8.2km home-WCP run x1
  • Pull ups training
  • Stair Climbing
  • Basketball intervals
Incomplete/dropped workouts:
  • 8 min abs
Food intake:
Semi clean diet, though ate junk food at times, but in moderation. Once again, calorie counting proved to be efficient.

Weight review:
Start -> 65.0 kg (BMI 21.5)
End -> 63.0 kg (BMI 20.8)

Hopefully, next week I will cut more before enlistment. If I can, that its. I would be venturing into the 61 kg area, somewhere I've never reached before. (For those wondering, 60kg is my ideal weight.) Also, I want to complete my first 10km run by next week. It's a tall order for a beginner like me, but I will try my best. Alright, time to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger