Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finally, I'm going to STAND.

Argh I just got a few minutes left before I need to cheong back to camp!! It's 9.42 pm now and I need to leave by 10.30 pm.!! So rush, and mostly cos' my NDR duty just now ended so late...sianx sianxsianx really sianxxx...can't keep a calm composure now.

So many uncertainties tomorrow...but one thing is for sure. I am going to stand 2 hours for the first time. Pressurizing man...hope I don't cock up anything. Went into the Presidential Guards room today and hey, it was not too bad after all! Air-con, TV, comfy sofas, spacious rooms, PS2, heck, there's even a fridge! It's great actually! 

Nervous yet excited bout' mounting tomorrow. But still, I hate the remaining few days. Nvm, NDP and NDR has passed. Tml's mid week, after tml IPPT then friday just mount again before weekend finally comes. 

On a happier note, I've got TWO OFFS (NDP & NDR) YEA! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger