Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stalling and Recuperation

This is day one of "Stalling and Recuperation". 

Until 6 days later, I will be in a 'hibernating mode', doing minimum exercise, and eating a lot. 

I do not want this, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I am powerless to do anything.

Guys, take this time to catch up to me. Train as much as possible. For I know I am going into a deep slumber. And my fitness will drop ten folds. This is your chance, this six days, for you to overtake me. So train hard. 

But when the 6th day ends, I will rage. I will re-start my training. I will go back to where I left off. 

I succumb to this 'illness' that is Istana/MPEU life right now, but fret not, soon, things will turn back to normal. 

...I will be back. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger