Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, August 27, 2010

Pre-Marathon Training: Out Camp Run

Added another 10k to my training today. This time it was the compulsory 10k out camp run for the whole MP command at WCP. As expected, 10k was 2 rounds around the park. I don't care bout' others, but since I am living this type of lifestyle now, any runs organised would only benefit me. 

Wow, there are a few experienced runners in MP. Their pace was quite blistering man, I couldn't catch up. Even our own CO is extremely fit, more impressively so for his age. I had a hard time trying to catch up to him and sadly to say, I couldn't. I don't know how he does it man! I managed to clock 52 minutes which is pretty slow still. This is not good enough for a race. So I got to train much harder to improve, that is a sure thing. 

Istana life is going to suck soon...a lot of internal changes and implementations due to the drowning discipline and attitudes of the personnels involved are going to happen. As the newly posted in guys, we can't have a say in anything, since we are punished 'as a platoon'. You can't imagine how moody I feel now...and it might get worst, so I should be prepared for the worst. 

Time to book in soon OH SHUCKS. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger