Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Monday, August 23, 2010

Never has freedom felt so sweet...for a LONG time.

BLOODY HELL, I SURVIVED. 

I am tired and moody, but I can say that I've finally gone through THREE consecutive duties and made it back. Phew. YEA...

The feeling of having to stay in feels so shite. And it definitely feels shiok now that I'm home and best thing is I don't have to BOOK IN tomorrow HA. 

Yes, I am still looking forward to my run + movie tomorrow!! Sometimes, it is good to have a target, or a reward ahead so that you'd keep your focus, and in my case, my sanity in tact. It really helped standing there when I thought of what I was going to enjoy after my mounting. Kept me alive man! 

Srsly, 6 shifts straight is no joke. So far I'm the only one who has tanked 6 shifts straight in my batch, so I feel pretty banged up. But nevertheless, I felt that I've gone past the initial phase (finally) of Istana duties and my body is slowly adjusting to adapt to the schedules. Next phase is to tank Open House, but that's for another day. During my shifts, I was lucky enough to get good detailing. If not, I'd be more shag than I currently am. On my last shift, which was just now, I was FREAKING lucky. Due to the downpour, we did not have to stand outside, instead we could relax inside the sentry box for the whole 1.5hrs. This time, it's really THANK GOD LOL. It was the best way I could ask for, to end the 3 days of duties. 

Tomorrow I shall go for Roti Prata in the morning. Then, it WILL be the big one. The half marathon. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. I am doing it for sure, COMPLETING it for sure, unless of the weather. And only the weather. I will do up the route tomorrow. 

For now...it's time to rest. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger