Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Toughest Challenge Yet.

Been some time since I updated! Was so busy these few days, mainly due to my new addiction: POKEMON SOULSILVER! Yes, I finally got it! Went to Orchard ytd to buy it, since it was cheaper there. $55 for this game is considered a good price already, since it's so high in demand and low prices are hard to find. Tried to bargain to $50 but to no avail...but heck, just bought it anyways. Been cheonging that since I opened the box! I was sooooooo lucky, my pokemon even caught Pokerus! XD. 


Ok, but after all the fun, I must still continue my consistent marathon trainings. I must not let this new craze consume my life, like before. If I had to throw this game away to return to normal life, I must. This must be my mentality. I don't wanna get hooked to another game for the rest of my life...

So I'm embarking on a long run today. This is quite unexpected, as I didn't even know if I was gonna get half day off or what. Everything was pretty uncertain in camp today. Had the NDP celebratory stuff, including a feast of a breakfast, which luckily, I didn't binge on, and some NDP video/NE presentation. Then we wondered if we were gonna take OD test in the afternoon, cos' most already took it on Thurs. But in the end, Mother Luck was on our side again as our PC gave us afternoon off, and coincidentally, OD was postponed too due to other platoons' afternoon offs too. So there goes another week of Zhuo bo! 

But for me, next week is going to be Xiong. With a capital X. 

Anyway, back to the run first. I am not prepared for it 100%, I admit. My mentality is just go for it, enjoy the run. No pressure. Hopefully I complete it, and within a good timing bah. Here's the Route:

**WHATEVER***

As you can see, it's a single loop starting and ending at my house, and will pass through Pasir Panjang and Ayer Rajah expressways. Straightforward enough, if I Hor-lan this I can really got hit wall liao. Worried about insufficient water points though, hope 7-11/cheers are plentiful. Hmm...nothing else, time for my warm-up and I'll be good to go!

***Updates.

WARNING--RANTING STARTS NOW

FCCCCCCCCCCCUUUXXXXKKKKK. WHAT THE HELL...WHY DID I TAKE THE EXPRESSWAY WHEN IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A DAMN PATH TO RUN?! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WASTE MY TIME RUN HALFWAY DEN HAVE TO STOP AND TAKE BUS HOME PATHETIC PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!! THIS ROUTE SUCKS WHY WAS I SO DUMB LOL. 

It sucks, it really does. I could have broken 21k today, but cos' I didn't expect such unforeseen crap to happen, I bite my own arm. Grr...don't worry, I have the perfect route for my next Half-Marathon attempt and it's gonna be IDIOT PROOF. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger