Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Boring Update on ST60

Going to sleep straight away after this, so let's wrap things up real quick. 

Back from NDP deployment, same old stuff happening, but seeing the parade never gets old. It's quite spectacular this year. Hmm...hope nothing cocks up and I will enjoy the actual NDP there and then. 

Now, as for "ST60". Been quite some time le, I think it's already a month since I started? This morning, my weight was at 62kg. Reactions? Well, quite relieved, but well deserved since I did the 10km run two days ago. It was not for nothing. Went back to clean eating with stuff like Subway, YTF and Mr Bean. Though can be quite ex, especially for a foot long sandwich, but no choice. Slowly but surely, I am getting there...

So another day has gone. Tomorrow will be waking up early, have breakfast then go for a nice long run. I want to break 10km if possible. Most likely to take a new route. From my house to Jurong then to Chinese Garden. We'll see what happens tomorrow. 

Yep, that's all! It's a cooling night, and I'm gonna enjoy my sleep. Bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger