Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Horrendous Experience

I don't know what is going on inside my brain. It has, unknowingly, succumb to such a deep and dark part that I myself do not know whether I have gone too far with all these hateful and evil thoughts. 

I woke up this morning, and realised I had a freaking DISGUSTING, HORRIBLE, INHUMAN, SICK NIGHTMARE. It gives me the damn creeps every single time I visualise exactly what I saw, even until now. I swear, I've dreamt of wierd stuff before, even scary stuff like ghosts, p******** etc, but never has a nightmare gave me such a after-effect such as this one. What the fuck man seriously WHY DO I DREAM OF SHIT LIKE THIS. I DONT EVEN HAVE THESE SICK THOUGHTS WHEN I'M CONSCIOUS!!! Has my subconsciousness moulded to such an evil phase that it has start to emit these sick and inhuman thoughts? 

F**K, I don't even want to describe what I "saw", but I think I will, for keepsake. I was watching something like an instructional video. Everything was normal, until they showed one video. It had this warning of graphic imagery or something. But somehow, I continued to watch anyway. It depicts the sick and graphic act of...GOUGING THE EYES OUT OF INFANTS. OMFG, I SWEAR, SOME OF THE IMAGES ARE STILL VERY VIVID RIGHT NOW. IT SHOWED MULTIPLE DIFFERENT BABIES' LEFT, I REMEMBER EXTREMELY CLEARLY, LEFT EYES BEING SLOWLY GOUGED OUT FROM THEIR EYE SOCKET, AND THE WORST THING IS THAT THOSE SOCKETS WERE ALREADY DECOMPOSING AND MOULDY AND BROWN AND FLAKY, SUCH THAT THE EYES WERE EASILY PEELED OFF! AND THERE WERE JUST TO MANY DIFFERENT CASES. SOME VERY BLOODY, GOT ONE MAKES MY HAIR STAND EVEN NOW; AFTER THE EYE OF ONE BABY'S EYE WAS DIGGED OUT, THE CAMERA CLOSED UP TO THE FREAKING DECOMPOSING EYE SOCKET, AND IT WAS ALL BLACK AND DRY *HAIR STAND*!!!! YUCKS WAD THE FUCK!!! I DON'T WANT TO POST THIS BUT I HAVE TO. EVERYTHING I SAW WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR, ZOOMED IN. IT WAS FREAKING SCARY AND DISGUSTING. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THESE NIGHTMARES ARE HAPPENING TO ME...HAVE I LISTENED TO TOO MUCH BLACK METAL???

I am drained. I am really drained. WTF. I really don't know what to take of this. 

Wierd thing was, just now when I was booking out, one of my friends told me something about Marilyn Manson gouging out a female's eyes and fking the eye socket....and I was like...what in the world...? 

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT EYES AND EYES SOCKET AND SHIT. 

STOP

STOP STOP

STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Random: This was my dinner, pretty huh?


*Edit

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

NOW THAT I'M LOOKING AT MY DINNER PICTURE, I REALISED.

THE FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKINIIINGGGG EGG TART LOOK LIKE THE GOODMAANNMMNN DECOMPOSING AND CHARRED EYE SOCKET I DREAMT ABOUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKCSDCFHSDFWBfbfoubbuffREFIVEFUVEWFIKWEVFIFWBFEWIUBFUIWVEF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger