Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The greener side of the grass~

Yo blog, just woke up after a super long 12hrs sleep. I was dead tired yesterday; dropped on my bed the first instant I reached home. If you all know, I was doing duty for NDP CR4 yesterday. Oh man. How things have changed! Awesome, is simply what I can say. My area of ops changed from a dull and lifeless one to one where the whole parade was literally in front of me, without any blocking. It is truly a once-in-a-lifetime view. It's really almost identical to Mr Nathan's view, just a bit to the side. I can't describe it. Being able to witness the whole parade from this perspective...I'm just lucky. Although it's not easy standing STILL for 45 mins but it's definitely worth it. 

So hopefully...my place doesn't change, and I can have the shift I want on the actual day itself...but...still so many rehearsals...and things are bound to change...

Gonna update on "ST60"

This I must say first. Ytd I could have easily screwed up my cut. I was definitely expecting my weight to escalate once again, I mean, FK man I'm eating junk food like KFC for every meal; what could anyone expect?! But I forced myself to think, "Hey, there are so much food on the table, anyone can easily just take and keep eating, many a times succumbing to boredom. But no, I must not let this situation control me." As much as I was tempted by everyone, I had to suck it up. So thankfully, I managed to eat very little, often consuming cups of coffee to settle my hunger pangs temporarily. But there are much more days like these coming... It's gonna be a test of my discipline. 

So now, I'll say that yesterday's effort has paid off brilliantly. Taking my weight now. 

It's a 62.0kg. FAABULOUS. This really shows that my cut this time is for real. I've never really hit so low for like 6 months already? 

The best thing is I do not have much temptation for any particular junk food, so that is good. I must carry on this for another week probably. It's only TWO more kilograms...but as I say again, it will not be easy to lose. I've come so far already...I must not screw this up. Never have you hit 60.0 clean, Lab. NEVER! So you better set your mentality right and go for it. 

I will end here, I have two free days (tml's an OFF!) to utilize properly. Bye!

*On a side note; HOPE NETHERLANDS AKA HOLLAND WIN TOMORROW MORNING....

...How the fk did he run 10min flat...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger