Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Something's coming...

Hey blog. Tired man. But I like typing here, gives me a sense of purpose and hopefully fulfillment/enrichment next time when I read back, months or even years later. 

It's not even surprising anymore; test was delayed to next week again. And I think next week will delay even further. But at least we got our No.1 uniforms already. Though mine was one of the few which got send back for some adjustment due to the size being too big and cutting errors. I don't really understand why they look out for such minute details, must admit I was taken aback, but I guess that's the prestige and standard required to don a proper No.1 wear. Can't wait to wear the full set and see how I look...

Today's CPFA did 4.8k. Almost cancelled due to rain but we carried on. Clocked at a modest 24.50min. Didn't manage to get my target of 23min...I think it's not that easy man. I would be running GOLD 2.4k timing if I manage to attain 23min. At least I tried, right?

Think I might do a night run tomorrow. For many reasons. I'm gonna make tomorrow "Fruit Diet Day" too. Been eating a bit off routine, so tomorrow's meal is to balance things out. "ST60" Update tomorrow too. 

Somehow, I feel that something life changing is gonna occur soon. Hmm...Those words that I hear...

Just continue working hard man. Bite the PAIN!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger