Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Monday, July 12, 2010

Into the Abyss

I am listening to some DSBM now while looking at FB profiles...and you could imagine pretty much what's going on in my mind now. 

I don't want to feel like this...trust me...but how could I not when I am going to have OD this week...? It's gonna be...what, four days of non-stop, continuous drills? Just imagine, warm-up drills, repetitive sedias, senangdiris, hentakaki, rifle drills, standing parades, all the sweat, all the pain, all the exhaustion. For at least 8 hours everyday, that adds up to around 32 hours of endless drills, drills, and more drills. SHITFUCK. Time is going to pass very, very ssslowly. I'm not prepared mentally for this. 

Whatever, it won't kill me. This is the sacrifice to make for entering LECC. =/ 

Ok, Gymed just now. Not bad, sweat quite a lot. Weighed 62.2kg. Not bad, not bad at all. 

I should see an improvement after OD week, since it's gonna be so torturous.

Burzum, you must see me through this. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger