Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Live To Fight Another Day

Yo, guess what? OD test was cancelled today. How dumb is this, when we were told on Tuesday we're going to have test today. I mean, don't they know the schedule that today nobody is free due to the NE trip? Totally laughable. Shan't elaborate more to prevent my ass from getting into trouble. 

Omfg...tomorrow need to be at parade square at 0600hrs for IPPT. WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY. Considering the actual test don't even start after 0700hrs, this is really absurb. And the f-ed up thing is, we must do this cos' we are NEWBIES....and the lao jiaos all get to book in LATER...

Hmm...these few days I've not been monitoring my weight. It all started when I went back to 63kg. Pathetic. I still don't know how I jumped from 61 to 63 so quickly. But, I don't really give a damn now. Now, I'm starting to become addicted to SPRING ROLLS. Oh man so freaking delicious la. Why didn't I realise how tasty a spring roll is before?? ................................

.

So...continuing...tmr IPPT will just take it easy. Pass jiu ok liao. I will aim this.

SBJ: 230cm, Pull-up: 12, Sit-up: 40, Shuttle Run: 10.4, 2.4km run: 11min30sec. 

Hahaha...hope I get pass if not silver. =) I like de feeling of no expectations. Yes. Once in a while, no pressure. After all the BIG PICTURE is my BIG Marathon preparation...

Been thinking about death lately...what is going on? Had a short discussion about religion/death with the guys today...makes me wonder, should I take up a religion...BUT. I cannot see myself believing in something that is unexplainable by science. Faith and belief don't settle well with me...but this fearful thought about the cease of all consciousness after I die is so overwhelmingly scary...every time I lie on my bed, instantly it will pop up in my mind...and I will find myself sitting up immediately, my heart pounding aggressively non-stop due to the intolerable fear...

I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO DIE!!! I WANT TO LIVE, LIVE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER TO INFINITY...! *Stoning into space and looking extremely helpless*

QOTD: Many guys suffer from Mid-life crisis when they come to the army at the tender age of 20. What?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger