Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Own Progressive Training

15k. This is the distance for today. I am nervous, no doubt. But I believe it should bemanageable, cos' 42k will be much tougher. I predict at the end of this run I will feel some blisters or fatigue. But that should be normal cos' there are no check points for me to take a break. Hopefully my Adi Supernova can take it too, if it can then I will use it for the NB run. 

This whole morning was raining like hell. Naturally, the CPFA was cancelled, so we did not get to run at all. I must, must, must make up for this. This will be the stepping stone. From 10k to 20k. Slowly, I'm reaching my half-marathon soon, and this 15k will be an important part. There are still so many people fitter than me, as I look at their FB etc. As long as I've not completed a full marathon and they have, I have no right to speak. Of the fact that I am fitter than them. Slowly, progressively though, I will make it. 

The journey to become a 'Superior Athlete' continues with this run. Let's GO! 

QOTD: If you can complete a marathon, you can do anything in your life!

                                                                                                    -By a senior 

**EDIT**

Back from the run! Yes, I did it. I completed the 15k. Best of all, NO PAIN, NO STITCHES, NO BLISTERS whatsoever. Only felt some soreness in my legs but that is natural due to my body not conditioned enough. Hahaha...this is not so hard after all. I believe that a half marathon is manageable for me right now. This is what I call "Progressive Training"! Superb. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger