Just like a rifle without it's bolt carrier and bullets. The potential within it is unquestioned, and when the parts are assembled together, this 'toy' turns into an invincible weapon. We just have to find our 'bolt carrier' and 'bullets' to fulfill our potential... -Your's Truly

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lab's FIFA World Cup 2010 Conclusion

F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G Boring. I wasted my time watching it. The game was damn slow, Spain once again did their mundane passing regime, while Netherlands looked like a lost puppy all the time. And as expected, Spain's attack proved too strong for the Oranje's defence. Though, Netherlands also tested Casillas lots of time. Both teams had a few CLEAR chances on goal, but their forwards squandered them. This match is not of World Cup quality, much less of a World Cup Final. And FINALLY after a stalement which went for 116 damn minutes, Iniesta scored the winning goal. Relieved, I was, to see the dull game finally end. I would have dreaded over it if it went to penalties. 

So there, my prediction of either Brazil, Germany or Spain would win came trve. Nothing to boast about...no prizes to be taken here. But it has made things more interesting.  Overall, this WC2010 is pretty SHITE. Those expected to shine failed miserably. But nonetheless it still has it's fair share of excellence. Eg. Uruguay vs Germany. 

...Hopefully in four years time, the next WC will be better. Much better. And I hope to be there to give my prediction again. 

Alright, today is my off.  Don't know why, managed to wake up earlier than expected. Took my weight...FK, it increased by a few grams. I'm inclined to believe it's water weight, since I had so much yesterday. Will be hitting the GYM later on...Today's session must make it count. 

I will sign off now, may post another one in the night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger